Positioned on the southern edge of the Lake District National Park, Sizergh Caravan and Camping is set on an organic dairy farm. The five caravan pitches are surrounded by the farm’s fields and offer a convenient spot for quick stops and longer holidays.
We’re a new caravan and camping site and our facilities are tip top. The shower and toilet block has underfloor heating to take the chill off any cold Cumbrian mornings, and there’s a pot wash for communal use - please do wander up and exchange ideas with other guests for a great walk, places worth visiting, or an excellent local pub.
The farm is also home to a 1 and 3/4 mile walking trail and an award-winning farm shop where you can stock up on foodie finds or enjoy a farmer’s breakfast, lunchtime specials or a brew and a slice of something nice in the café. We also have a raw milk vending machine, which vends organic milk straight from the farm’s herd. We hope you enjoy our small site in the heart of the Cumbrian countryside.
Caravan pitches at a glance:
Our pitches are very generous in size (on average 10 x 6 m of granite hard standing) with a similar-sized adjoining area of grass. Every caravan pitch is fully-serviced, offering water, electricity, and a grey water drain.
- 5 pitches suitable for caravans, camper vans and motorhomes
- clearly numbered pitches with hard standing
- electrical hookup facilities on each pitch
- grey water disposal available on each pitch
- water connection on each pitch
- online and phone booking
- dog friendly site
- excellent on site facilities, including 4G
Dogs are welcome on the site but please do keep the site clean and safe for all users, keep the dogs on a lead, and particularly ensure that they are under close control around livestock. Maximum 2 dogs per group.
Please supervise children at all times.
Please book online or call 07436 232574 to book a pitch. Bookings are taken up to and including on the day of arrival.
Site facilities for caravan, camper van and motorhome guests
The site is located close to our clean, spacious and contemporary shower block, which has underfloor heating. There are fully enclosed shower units and separate toilets and hand basins as well as a hairdryer.
We also provide heated drying facilities, which is particularly useful on rainy days or after a day of adventure in the Lake District, and a pot wash area with hot and cold water, which also has a fridge, kettle and microwave for communal use.
General rules for site guests
- Arrival time is between 2pm and 8pm, please phone to make arrangements outside of these times.
- Departure time is 12noon on the day of departure.
- Please pitch up on your allocated, clearly numbered pitch.
- Please be considerate of other guests and observe a quiet time between 10pm and 7am.
- Camp fires are not allowed for safety reasons but barbecues raised on stones are permitted.
- Please use the designated parking space adjacent to your pitch (there is a separate parking area for tents).